Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
23,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone fancy this:-

Anglia Indoor Kart Racing Suffolk Karting East Anglia UK.

The cost would be either £44.50 each person for a Grand Prix or £37.50 for a Mini Prix.

At this stage I am just asking who would be interested - we need 10-15 people. If we get that number (and I am sure we will) then we can agree a date.

So then please reply to this thread if you would like to come along and I will take it from there.

Paul.

·
Registered
938 Posts
I am keeping all my pennies for Track Days at the moment Paul, so probably give this one a miss.

I am still up for the Woodbridge AROC though.

Neil

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
I am still up for the Woodbridge AROC though.

Neil
Woa! what did i miss?! Woodbridge AROC? when? is anyone invited?

About the karting Paul (BTW) sorry i can't stump up that much dosh at the mo, that 75 of mine is costing me way too much :wow:

·
Registered
200 Posts
AROC are putting on 3 national events this year instead of one big one in an attempt to please everyone. There's a Spring Alfa day at the Historic Dockyard Chatham on 13th April, usual features.
An AROC national concourse on 1st June at Stanford Hall in Leicestershire.
And 'AROC Live' at the MOD Woodbridge on 31st August. This is described as an all action day geared towards track time etc, in association with Javelin Trackdays. It will be an 'all action fun day for the whole family'.....and right on our doorstep:)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Oh, I nearly forgot, as this was a karting thread, there will be karting at the above event according to the current info.

·
Registered
938 Posts
I am up for the Woodbridge event for sure, as long as the 147 is doing OK I will be there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts