Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Those who deserve it, always get it in the end...........whether it be on the side of good, or bad. :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Some of you may know that I lost my old job due to me taking a couple of spare 5p off vouchers along with my supervisor. I got sacked, yet somehow he didn't, even tho we did the same thing. He was someone I classed as a friend and we used to have a beer together now and then. After I was dismissed he went round telling people how stupid I was etc, even tho he got away with the same thing.

Anyway, turns out that his 125 motorbike was nicked this evening. To make it even better, he was 20miles away from home.

That's karma.

L

·
0 Posts
I like karma, we had one of our cars damaged by a neighbor who was having a drunken fight in the street and although I phoned the police they couldn't do anything about it. The mrs was going on about what I was going to do about it then a week later the same neighbor was raided by the police and I enjoyed watching them take his massive plasma tv and fancy sound system from his house after chucking him in a van. :evil1:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts