Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
I had a dear run out in front of me this morning; thankfully I managed to brake and avoid it. Then, when I got near to my office a squirrel shot out - must have missed it by about a foot :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
i hit a rabbit in my truck the other week, when i got back to the yard half of it(without skin) was stuck to my mudguard:vomit:

·
Vendor
46,569 Posts
My mate got a pidgeon stuck in one of his rear brake calipers, which liquified the pidgeon and painted the inside of his wheel and wheel arch with it. It was horrible, and it stunk :vomit:

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
My mate got a pidgeon stuck in one of his rear brake calipers, which liquified the pidgeon and painted the inside of his wheel and wheel arch with it. It was horrible, and it stunk :vomit:
:vomit: :vomit:

·
Registered
754 Posts
TASTY!!!! :D

·
Vendor
46,569 Posts
Don't worry guys, it was a Primera :lol:

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
I had a dear run out in front of me this morning; thankfully I managed to brake and avoid it. Then, when I got near to my office a squirrel shot out - must have missed it by about a foot :eek: :eek: :eek:
.....and today a bl**dy great big Heron flew up in front of me :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Long tail (not aloud to call the r**s bad luck) I have got a few over the years made a nice bumb bumb sound. Riding the motor bike in oxford a few years ago came across a mucjack (small dear) just stoped in time.

G

·
Last winter I was returning home after the Sunday clubrun and I saw a fellow cyclist, stopped, and stooping down in the road on the other side. I asked if he was OK and only then did I see he was stuffing something inside his thermal jacket. Apparently he'd just seen the poor pheasant get poleaxed by a car and he was taking it home to hang up for a few days, whereupon he would pluck it and have it for his Sunday lunch. Nice. :lol:

·
Vendor
46,569 Posts
Last winter I was returning home after the Sunday clubrun and I saw a fellow cyclist, stopped, and stooping down in the road on the other side. I asked if he was OK and only then did I see he was stuffing something inside his thermal jacket. Apparently he'd just seen the poor pheasant get poleaxed by a car and he was taking it home to hang up for a few days, whereupon he would pluck it and have it for his Sunday lunch. Nice. :lol:
Mmmmm, road kill... :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts