Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33,153 Posts
this car was shown at Geneva in 2003 ,so hopefully the design will have progressed a bit ?
Design was by Wolfgang Eggers team. He left for VW group years ago to join Walter DeSilva. Compare the tailgate to the Q7 and Q3 Audis

·
Registered
177 Posts
Wrong on soooo many levels. Know that this has been put out there a few times but so far Alfa have resisted temptation, long may it continue. :tut:

Anybody think an Alfa SUV is a good idea?

·
Registered
854 Posts
................or even if they did an Alfa mpv!!!! heavens preserve us, imagine one of those, a diseasal one at that,the stuff of nightmares :cheese:

·
Banned
467 Posts
it looks like a 147 that's been melted a bit and remoulded in a jelly mould.

If Alfa ever make that I may well leave the marque. That is about as inspiring as every other 'eurobox'

Good job it's old and that german fella has gone eh!

·
Registered
33,153 Posts
yes come to think of it the intro of the Q7 was one of the things that stopped me buting another new A3 ; that and the driving experience. With the Q7 it's mainly the vulgar scale it is built to 5/3 scale, for the USA !

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
That concept has been around for years. I can't realistically see it being used now as the styling of it isn't really in line with the newer production models.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts