Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i'm a newbie and i'm the proud owner of a 156 1.8 :thumbs: for the past year and no doubt the owner of Alfa's for life now! My question is i'm looking for an induction kit for her and i've read all about how the MAF hates them :tut: . well tha oil one's anyway. i've read about the K&N apollo and it seems good but was wondering if anyone else has fitted one or seen one fitted and can let me know if its a good idea or not!! Thanks!

·
Registered
14,575 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Mate just realised that! suppose its ok tho i'm only new! :lol: You From Ireland or the UK?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey thanks, everyone is so friendly!! :D love the car SPPalfa. Must get a pic of mine up. Just to let ya know my profile photo isn't my car!

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Cheers Mate just realised that! suppose its ok tho i'm only new! :lol: You From Ireland or the UK?
No problem, everybody does it (I did it:eek: ) From the UK mate near Peterborough.

:thumbs:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whats the 147 like? they are a lovely looking hatchback. What do you think about induction kits?? I want a bit more grunt when i put the foot down but not into the noise of exhausts. dont want to sound like a bloody boyracer.:lol:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi there, Ive only just bought a 1.8L 156 today. I had a great drive along the back roads from Limerick to Galway.

Whats your first impression's of the Alfa?

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hi there & Welcome ! :p

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone! Hello Machvingtsun, i've had my 156 for a year and half now and never any problems except putting petrol in her :lol: She's a great car to drive and i love every minute i'm driving her. she's a real head turner too, well to people who appriciate a great car! how are you finding yours? Best of luck with it! :thumbs:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Its a great car, it looks better and goes faster than most of everything else around here. I haven't pushed it to much though, the cambelt needs changing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts