Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
:confused: don't know, try ringing them up.
hope they haven't stopped trading, got a few bits & bobs from john before :(

M

·
0 Posts
Unless they are having the site updated? Would be a great shame if John and Kerry have stopped trading:(

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just to let you guys know Justsuds is still in business :)

Ordered some parts from them last week which turned up earlier today, and the website is now back working again.

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
Just for the record, I just got a pair of rear wheel arch repair kit for my Sprint from them last week.

I was talking to John at justsuds via email

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
i spoke to john about spring pans this morning, also their ss exhausts which have gone up in price by quite a bit!! extra £50 on the centre pipe and £50 extra on the back pipe... makes them very expensive :eek:

i also spoke to long life exhausts in leeds (one of their garages down bristol way made the 2"/3" ss exhaust for my racer) their exhausts carry a lifetime guarentee and judging from my racer exhaust they do a great job...

they quoted me £350 for a full 2" ss system inc VAT and fitting!!!

has anyone tried powerflow?

col

·
Registered
725 Posts
Not heard good things about Powerflow in Exeter. Others could be different. I believe BLS used to use a firm in Leeds used to make their competition exhausts- probably Longlife, so should be good.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Hi Q in Gloucester did a good job on my 156, ask for Alan he runs the joint and is a good bloke, the bloke who does the powerfolws needs to be told what you want as he has his own opion

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
longlife in leeds seemed to know what he was talking about, said hes been doing it 25yrs and new exactly what i wanted and was able to quote a price without seeing the car!! the 2 powerflow franchises i called in the north east needed to see the exhaust before they could quote!

think ill go with the longlife, ill just have to spend the day shopping in leeds after iv dropped the car off, ill just have to make sure i dont take the gf :rolleyes:

·
Registered
870 Posts
i had a powerflow system made for my sud, must have been 10 years ago now, ... was total crap,.. it knocked, you could notice the drop in power and they were totally unhelpful when i complained.. never again

ended up with an OMP group N, that was good but loud, and rusted away after a year !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts