Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
38,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel bad for this poor 4C which I spotted today.

Why would anyone do such a thing? The Land rover behind also has the same wrap.

·
Registered
4,482 Posts
The joys of a full wrap....you can peel it off when you get fed up with the colour (about five minutes with that colour I would have thought)….and meantime it protects the paint underneath from chips. At least he's not sprayed it that colour!!! Maybe they are company owned and that's the company colour. But yes...yuk! Green and matte.....don't like either of those on a car myself!!!

·
Registered
38,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The front bumper was broken as well, so maybe not well taken care of?

·
Registered
644 Posts
I did wonder about the bumper, wasn’t sure if it was just the leaves covering it. The rear alloy looks pretty well curbed too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think it was just the paint coming off from the alloys rather than them being kerbed. Probably a dodgy satin black paint job from a rattle can...

·
Registered
35,746 Posts
I think my wife’s IQ had a wrap with its previous owner as the paint next to the roof joint has what looks like knife damage. I’ve seen quite a few with wraps. I must speak to the Toyota dealer again.

·
Registered
5,948 Posts
Reactions: alfaitalia

·
Registered
644 Posts
Just found the company’s site. ‘Pristine wraps without the celebrity price tag’ is their tagline. Make of that what you will!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't think that colour sells them too well. Are they based in Witney?

·
Registered
15,218 Posts
I really don't understand the idea of buying a really upmarket shiny trinket then covering it in olive drab stick back plastic.

Reactions: symon

·
Registered
7,435 Posts
What an awful colour. I'd even have grey in preference to that.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Plastic wrap is all the rage these days. There's someone local where I work who is utterly loaded and gets every car they get in a metallic purple wrap, they currently drive some new Maclaren thing...

That 4c is a ridiculous colour, it's almost olive green like the IDF uniform :p

·
Registered
38,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Please curb your behaviour. ;)

·
Registered
35,746 Posts
I remember talking to a VW designer who designed wheels for Skoda and his kerb clearance envelope was much stricter than his Audi colleagues worked with. And look at Audi’s kerbed spokes on their wheels.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts