Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't stop grinning since I picked the GTA up!

Anyone know how long it lasts?:D :D :D :D :D

F

·
0 Posts
Till what happened to me yesterday:eek: Read my MAF failure thread.... Hopefully nothing serious.

Cheers,

Nigel

·
Registered
23 Posts
Mine went yesterday when I watched my old GTV drive away in the hands of its new owner, I really wish I could run two cars :( .It's back now though after getting back into the GTA.

O

·
0 Posts
:D going for a quick late night thrash is the best!
Agreed! Used to think daytime through the country until I nearly ploughed into a herd of cows crossing the road the other day :eek:

These PF pads are very effective! Even the farmer couldn't believe how quickly the car stopped, judging by the look on his face! Phew! :eek: I thought he'd be annoyed, but just waved his thanks - probably happens to him all the time :lol:

Oh, and the grin never goes away! :D

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hehe!

Grin is still there!

I got the polish out today. It seems that my new GTA has only ever seen a car wash and never had the loving attention that only an alfa lover can give a car! The paintwork was dull and needed attention.

I can recommend the 4 stage system from Meguiars for Alfa red - it is superb and has brought the shine and colour back perfectly. This level of intimacy with a car also lets you find any paintwork issues that may be about to turn up - i've found a chip on the roof which is starting to turn so will be looking to get that sorted in the next few weeks.

Oh, and for 92000 miles, the car is now back to near pristine!

O

·
0 Posts
Well done, Russ. Let's see some pics!

I had a chip on the leading edge of the roof which was rusting before I knew it (roof isn't galvanised) and had to have the whole roof resprayed - my advice get it sorted ASAP!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts