Alfa Romeo Forum banner
81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nemesis:
<strong>We'll get there and find that Andrea is actually Andre, has a beard and weighs 200lbs. </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Behold the voice of experience

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nemesis:
<strong>We'll get there and find that Andrea is actually Andre, has a beard and weighs 200lbs.
:D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">and would be a.k.a. the mother of all bombs... laughing laughing laughing

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
But... of course I'm not

-Andrea

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Amsterdavid:
<strong>That girl really is the only one eating in every single photo! :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I thought so. :D
Can I see some similarity with "someone" I know...? :rolleyes:

G

·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><strong>You know us Andrea :eek: Better, you know them Andrea. I'm a gentleman. Ask Marcia. :D :D wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well I'm starting to have some doubts :rolleyes:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Marcia:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><strong>You know us Andrea :eek: Better, you know them Andrea. I'm a gentleman. Ask Marcia. :D :D wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well I'm starting to have some doubts :rolleyes: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Marcia, you know me better then that :) wink

I must keep the "look" here wink

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by THROTTLEMAN:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Amsterdavid:
<strong>That girl really is the only one eating in every single photo! :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I thought so. :D
Can I see some similarity with "someone" I know...? :rolleyes: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually, I took a lot of piccies, and she's not eating in the rest. The ones Andrea posted were taken very close to each other, therefore, she was eating, always the same dish, hehe. :D

Besides, if she ever sees this, I'm a dead man. :(

As for me, well... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Antonio Chico:
<strong>Actually, I took a lot of piccies, and she's not eating in the rest. The ones Andrea posted were taken very close to each other, therefore, she was eating, always the same dish, hehe. :D

Besides, if she ever sees this, I'm a dead man. :(

As for me, well... :rolleyes: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I wont tell her Ant :D
Got your pm btw wink

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
if
photograph.pixel(color=flesh) > 80%
then
AOposters.male = horny
else
Nem.post = ${07.male.female.clothes}
endif

it works for me" :D

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivo:
<strong>if
photograph.pixel(color=flesh) > 80%
then
AOposters.male = horny
else
Nem.post = ${07.male.female.clothes}
endif

it works for me" :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">In plain English, at least the Nemmy part please. :D

81 - 91 of 91 Posts