Alfa Romeo Forum banner
41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by THROTTLEMAN:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RicksAlfas:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by THROTTLEMAN:
<strong>I can use my mobile phone camera :D :D :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You will need a steady hand wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I would be jumping... :rolleyes: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">make sure your boxers are well fitting then wink

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Ah, the bikini thread made it to page 2.... couldn't see that coming, eh?? :rolleyes:

laughing

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong>Looks like it's time for a melon competition :)
And yes, I'm working.. Must work hard now to pay for the Smart :rolleyes: :D :D :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's not a great idea...

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RicksAlfas:
<strong>make sure your boxers are well fitting then wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Can't promiss that :rolleyes: wink

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by artlover:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
And yes, I'm working.. Must work hard now to pay for the Smart :rolleyes: :D :D :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's not a great idea...</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What isn't? the competion or the hard work ?? wink :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RicksAlfas:
<strong>Andrea started it.
She's a bad influence on us!!
:D :D :D :D wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And who would say that when we saw her for the first time... :rolleyes: :D :D wink

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
<strong>Next trip for the Northern boys - WaterMelon!!
:D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">We would like to see you guys around...

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by artlover:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
And yes, I'm working.. Must work hard now to pay for the Smart :rolleyes: :D :D :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's not a great idea...</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What isn't? the competion or the hard work ?? wink :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The competition of course...

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<strong>What isn't? the competion or the hard work ?? wink :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes? I curiouse too... :D :D wink

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by artlover:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RicksAlfas:
:D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">We would like to see you guys around...</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Andrea
Believe you me, we would like to be there!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by artlover:
And yes, I'm working.. Must work hard now to pay for the Smart :rolleyes: :D :D :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's not a great idea...</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What isn't? the competion or the hard work ?? wink :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The competition of course...</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">oh :rolleyes:

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by THROTTLEMAN:
<strong>Andrea started it.
She's a bad influence on us!!
:D :D :D :D wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And who would say that when we saw her for the first time... :rolleyes: :D :D wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You have to watch the quiet ones wink

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
:D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">We would like to see you guys around...</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Andrea
Believe you me, we would like to be there!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Andrea, belive Rick, I would like to be there :D wink

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nemesis:
<strong>Nice breasts! Are they yours Arty or Ant's sisters...because if so I'd like to meet her and perhaps take a few more 'artistic' pictures.

:D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's direct... :eek: :eek: :eek:

And yes, it's me... now guess Ant's sis' wink

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<strong>You have to watch the quiet ones wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know, they are dangerous :D wink

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
I never thought that pic would be so... interesting for all of you...

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nemesis:
<strong>Nice breasts! Are they yours Arty or Ant's sisters...because if so I'd like to meet her and perhaps take a few more 'artistic' pictures.

:D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's direct... :eek: :eek: :eek:

And yes, it's me... now guess Ant's sis' wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">:eek:

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
<strong>I never thought that pic would be so... interesting for all of you...</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah yeah yeah :rolleyes:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<strong>I never thought that pic would be so... interesting for all of you...</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You know us Andrea :eek: Better, you know them Andrea. I'm a gentleman. Ask Marcia. :D :D wink

41 - 60 of 91 Posts