Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!

Ant and I wanted to share our Sunday... We went to the Centro Español (Spanish Club) with some friends. We spent the whole day there, and we had a great time. Hope you like the pics! - Andrea y Antonio

Now... guess Ant´s sister...

Cheers!

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by selespeed:
<strong>... and I see a new avatar you can use :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
:D

·
Administrator
47,283 Posts
This is no good at all. When Mrs. Bazza sees pictures like that on my computer screen, she starts to get suspicious about me spending so much time on AO. laughing

·
Administrator
47,283 Posts
BTW Andrea, who would have thought it was possible? You look even more lovely when you're not sitting in a hole in the wall. :D
Ant is a lucky man.

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by artlover:
<strong>

</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My word Ant, your exercise programme is working well!!!
laughing

Bazza - didn't see anything like this in Hull!!
:rolleyes:

·
Administrator
47,283 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RicksAlfas:
<strong>Bazza - didn't see anything like this in Hull!!
:rolleyes: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tell me about it. After this, maybe our Sunday seems a bit rubbish. :rolleyes: laughing
I mean, that SZ looks nice, but did it look this nice? I don't think so. naughty

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I suppose the Be-Ne boys will be joining you then... laughing laughing

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Eve:
<strong>Where is Hugo?
eek! eek! eek! </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">On the way to WaterMelon!!
Only 20000 kms left to go!!
laughing

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
He can't type at the moment... his hands are engaged.... wink

(yikes, sorry, maybe I shouldn't have said that! Sorry Ant, Andrea, Hugo!!!) wink

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Sorry, it was a nasty joke wink :D

I don't know where Wim is, maybe he's w-o-r-k-i-n-g?? eek! eek! eek!
I didn't even get 84 e-mails about JTD exhaust pipes yet this morning!! laughing

G

·
Nice breasts! Are they yours Arty or Ant's sisters...because if so I'd like to meet her and perhaps take a few more 'artistic' pictures.

:D

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Looks like it's time for a melon competition :)
And yes, I'm working.. Must work hard now to pay for the Smart :rolleyes: :D :D :D

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nemesis:
<strong>Nice breasts! Are they yours Arty or Ant's sisters...because if so I'd like to meet her and perhaps take a few more 'artistic' pictures.

:D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They are Ant's boobs.
He's been working out.
You should see his buns!

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Eve:
<strong>Where is Hugo?
eek! eek! eek! </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh MY GOD!!!!! eek! eek!

Can't a man read AO forum relaxed?!?!?! :rolleyes: :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ant... when are you coming to Spain? Sptember, right? Who's coming with you? :D :D wink

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nemesis:
<strong>Nice breasts! Are they yours Arty or Ant's sisters...because if so I'd like to meet her and perhaps take a few more 'artistic' pictures.

:D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry Nemy, take a number. I'm first. :rolleyes: :D :D :D :D wink

1 - 20 of 91 Posts