Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crivens!!

What a carry on to get back in the Forum! Had to re-register and give mesel' a new name! Can I come in? It's me, Will!

Ive been offski working and holidaying the last couple of months so couldn't log on. Also been torturing myself with a dilema....Trade GTd for a Brera V6 or come up with a smarter solution. Always wanted a V6 you see?

Anyway came up with cunning plan: talk son into flogging 1.4 Polo and buying GTV V6 3.0 as weekend special! All the stars finally lined up when daughter bought hersel' an SLK leaving family Punto as spare.

So! siting in the drive now are , amongst other motoring negligibles are a GTd and a bright red T plate 3.0 V6 24v Honey of a GTV.

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Scotland Will?!?!?:confused:

Welcome back! :cool:

There's a thread somewhere....must dig it out ;)

·
Registered
15,174 Posts

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alfa20V said:
Scotland Will?!?!?:confused:

Welcome back! :cool:

There's a thread somewhere....must dig it out ;)
Aye! 'tis me -jocular Jock - Will from Dumfries. I tried to get back in several times but it wouldn't let me (you guys are good, I'll give you that) so I thought I'd try under cover of darkness so to speak.

Are all me other pals still here? Fraser, Roswell, that Citrus git;) what do you call him?

·
Registered
7,218 Posts
Hello Will - welcome back :)

How was that holiday in the sun?

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Re: Oh No He's Back

Welcome back wee man. :D

I haven't posted here for a long time as I've now sold that dodgy Italian rust bucket and I now drive a BMW 316i Compact. :p

Let's see some piccies of the new member of the clan then. :cool:

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
selespeed said:
Welcome back Will. I can merge your two accounts into one if you want (loginname Will plus password of Wilco).
Cheers, Sele! I was wondering if that was possible. Only one cloverleaf makes me look kinda virginal;)

@ Lynb, thanks for the welcome back. The caribbean cruise was absolutely amazing - I thought I was going to hate it but now I'm hooked!

@Roswell, wtf are you doing with a 316 compact?;) Only kidding we all know BMW build great cars, too. My lad Kieran has sloped off with the GTV for a few days but I'll get some photos ASAP!

@ Signor Arancia, my sunkissed pal! How's yer bum fer cracking walnuts? Missed your crack (no pun intended)!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts