Registered
43,564 Posts

·
AO Traders
593 Posts
Very good price!

All they need to do now is change their really bad hold music. :cry:

D

Again I am sorry you do not like the hold music, please bear in mind that we have to cater for a range of people / tastes. Please also remember that insurance is our main priority, I have spoken with the IT department regarding this and we are monitoring views and opinions on this.

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
:cool:

:lol:

·
Registered
43,564 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Just renewed with Chris Knott for £340 p.a. - Adrian Flux wanted £130 MORE on a like for like quote... :confused:

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Again I am sorry you do not like the hold music, please bear in mind that we have to cater for a range of people / tastes. Please also remember that insurance is our main priority, I have spoken with the IT department regarding this and we are monitoring views and opinions on this.
Its not the type of music Dan that's the issue.

The audio quality varies from OK to loads of hissing and noise and it just does your head in a bit.

;)

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Do you think AF have checked out that their not infringing on any 'copyright laws' with their music playing DGR :confused::p

:D

·
Registered
682 Posts
Adrian Flux were £300 more expensive for an Autodelta J5 Brera than Tescos!!!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
they were pretty good for me, only missing my renewal by 20 or so quid, said they could probably reduce it but TBH i couldnt be arsed with the hassle of changing, next year tho ill be comin, armed with 5 years NCD :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts