Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I've been looking for a 147 for a while now, and picked it up today in Bristol (from Alfanet). It's a 2001 147 1.6TS Lusso with a factory sunroof. The car is really for my wife, but it felt great driving home... My other car is a Nissan Skyline, which has a great little forum/community going. It looks like this one is just as vibrant!

Looking forward to all the problems I get to fix with the new baby!

Cheers!

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Welcome to AO :)

Saluti, Giordano.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hi there,

I've been looking for a 147 for a while now, and picked it up today in Bristol (from Alfanet). It's a 2001 147 1.6TS Lusso with a factory sunroof. The car is really for my wife, but it felt great driving home... My other car is a Nissan Skyline, which has a great little forum/community going. It looks like this one is just as vibrant!

Looking forward to all the problems I get to fix with the new baby!

Cheers!
Nice. I too have recently bought a 147. What model Skyline do you have?? Currently have an E46 M3 as my weekend/summer car but looking to upgrade to an R34 GTR soonish!:thumbs:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello! My Skyline is an R32 GTR. I brought it in Japan, and shipped it over to the UK when I moved back here. It's a lot of fun!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO.
Congratulations on the new 147 an on the Skyline also. Just love the pure lines of the R32.
Cheers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts