Alfa Romeo Forum banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Looks great Matty. Been a few years since our little spin around town, I will have to make a trip over in mine soon. Where did you get yours resprayed?
Hi Joe, I replied to your email separately, any update on your project?
For the benefit of others I used a guy called Nigel Breese at Wellingore Garage in Lincoln. Does all models of classic car, but has done several of these before. £5k+ VAT bare metal respray (excellent job), mine cost considerably more than that after an endless list of repairs caused by rust and previous botch jobs! I can thoroughly recommend Nigel.

·
AO Detailing COTY Winner 2018
402 Posts
I don't have the holder, but I got a convincing replica disc made with the closest post office to the original dealer, £7.50 off ebay.
Very nice! (Here's mine too).

I wonder if anyone else has got the original dealer's holder...?

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
I was not too sure where to post a S4 Spider (so hopefully I am in the right place), but I found this one in Kirkby Stephen this evening when I took my 75 to the Curry House. Had to take the parking space for the picture opportunity. Lovely car with many AROC related windscreen stickers.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
60,043 Posts
My 1994 Spider Ce is awake after a long winters sleep. Started her up and away we went. What a wonderful little car! Off to the Italian Father's Day Show tomorrow. Why is it sideways?? lol

Attachments

121 - 133 of 133 Posts