1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Nice pics. Was this an open MiTo shoot or was it by invite only? Would have loved to have taken mine to this. :)

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice pics. Was this an open MiTo shoot or was it by invite only? Would have loved to have taken mine to this. :)
It was at request, through AROC:thumbs:

·
Banned
4,362 Posts
The request went out through the Model Registras. Yours would have been a mega bonus:cool:
MiToisti
By the looks of it anyone turning up in MiTo would have been a bonus as there looks
to be only 5 turned up :confused:

Smells a little of AROC peer snobbery going on here :tut:

(Look what you could've had):rolleyes:

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MiToisti
By the looks of it anyone turning up in MiTo would have been a bonus as there looks
to be only 5 turned up :confused:

Smells a little of AROC peer snobbery going on here :tut:

(Look what you could've had):rolleyes:
What are you on about:confused:

It was a photoshoot:rolleyes: They only needed 5 cars (plus the separate two photographed for ARUK).

It was invite only, arranges as I mentioned above & no, you wouldn't have got through the gate without one.

Edit. His 8c Red MiTo would have been a bonus as it was one of the original show cars!

Nothing to do with AROC v AO so don't try to perpurtrate that again (had enough of that over on the GTA lounge):(

PS. AO has supplied cars to other magazines (Evel's GT recently for example) and you'll not find any whining on AROC over that!

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The latest Auto Italia magazine features this article & some great pictures:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts