Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...but probably not in the way you are thinking !

Someone decided to overtake me on the inside at a junction, and now I have a lovely dent across the top of my front left wheel arch. We did exchange details but after just having a play with it from inside the wing, the worst of it has pushed out just using my fingers.

Not being content with this, I want to get one of those dent devil or chips-away blokes to get the last bit out...

Anyone know of someone good in the Heathrow area ?

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
........... I think, if it was me it'd been a close call between thumping the pillock or calling Plod to sort him out !!!!!!

Cheers to All
Peter

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
........... I think, if it was me it'd been a close call between thumping the pillock or calling Plod to sort him out !!!!!!
I would have done, but I had my best suit on !

To be honest, it wasn't totally his fault. The lane he was in is not really wide enough and it pushed him slightly into my lane. Just happened I was slightly to the left of my lane.

I was so mad, as was on for a good session of clay barring & polishing tonight.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I have been there before when some tosspot in a Volvo wrote off a wing!

Plod won't come anywhere near if no one was injured!

I did suggest that the guy may be bleeding very shortly from the nose and mouth - and would plod come then.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
I did suggest that the guy may be bleeding very shortly from the nose and mouth - and would plod come then.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:lol: :cheese: :lol: :cheese: :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts