Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Got back earlier today from picking up my 156 GTA. She's a '52 reg with 52.5K on the clock, 2 owners and full Alfa service history. In pretty good nick although she has not been loved that much - front nearside alloy pretty scuffed, some small scratches on the front spoiler and a couple of minor parking scuffs on the nearside rear door. Interior is black/tan leather in nice condition, 10 CD autochanger and satnav. But she drives like a dream and with a bit of work she'll be beautiful. Cost was £8,700 which I was pleased with, but I'm not an expert on second hand prices.

BTW, anyone here drive a silver 156 GTA with dial alloys in Berkshire? I was out for a walk just after I got back with the car and what should drive past but another GTA! It was in Finchampstead just outside Wokingham.

Cheers,

Nigel

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Congratulations Nigel. Can we see some pictures please?

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll post some once she's cleaned up a bit. Looking a bit sorry for herself at present.

Cheers,

Nigel

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Congratulations on the GTA, I think you should post some pics anyway, you can do a before and after shot, the price seems pretty good to me! there's not many GTA's you can get for under 10K (although the last time i looked on autotrader was a little while ago)

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks for the congrats all. Here's a pic from Autotrader taken by the previous owner. She doesn't look this clean now as she's been living in the basement car park of a hotel next to Wembley stadium.

Cheers,

Nigel

1 - 10 of 10 Posts