Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talk about practicality, just went to [email protected] and purchased flatpack kitchen off the shelf and got nearly all of it into the sport wagon. Was pretty surprised, my fitter was me but his van was full but put the worktop on his roof. Weighed a lot but the fsds and eibachs handled well and no rubbing over speed bumps, did take it easy. Very impressed overall and might use as a workhorse like the previous owner before I get serious about getting the bodywork and inside sorted, nice just to be able to throw things in and not have to worry about damaging anything as it's pretty rough at the mo.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
I helped my cousin move house a few weeks back, i was surprised how much room there is in the 147 once the seats are folded completly flat :cool: it was like a small van. I reckon i could have a good nights sleep in there if i wanted :lol:

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No kitchen sink, I'll go back for that, but everything else which is flat packed. Still was alot on volume and weight i thought the rear would be in for it, but the suspension did really well.

A

·
0 Posts
Another reason why everyone should have a SW!

I've been clearing out the garage so the GTA can go in there when the weather is crap. You can fit so much junk in there! I love my GTA SW!

Ben

1 - 6 of 6 Posts