Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Gorgeous GT. You've wisely bought what is probaby the best 3.2 available at the moment. If I didn't already have a V6, I'd have bought that one.

Reactions: Robbo73

·
Registered
673 Posts
Picked up from Autolusso yesterday. It's a really rare shade of blue metallic. Love it so far! :)

Cheers,
Iain
It looks stunning! Could you tell me more about it?

How many miles has it done, history, etc etc

I am also a newcomer to the GT world and am very interested to hear about other GTs.....and yours does look superb!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Welcome to the GT owners club bloody lovely car that and well sorted. And Dijon blue which is very rare in 3.2's.

Congrats.:thumbup:

Damien.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Welcome to the club - great choice of car (but I am a bit biased!!!). I've had mine for over three years and still love it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome to the club - great choice of car (but I am a bit biased!!!). I've had mine for over three years and still love it.
Hmmmmmm............veery nice
Looking forward to getting mine to change gears again so that I can enjoy it as much as you are no doubt enjoying yours!

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Top work. And I imagine you're fill of smiles.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Lovely car! You won't be disappointed by it I'm sure...

Just need to get a Wizard exhaust on it and really release that ungodly scream!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks all. I'm just delighted to be part of the GT owners club now and a bonus it's a busso V6!:) mileage=44k. Full engine rebuild do its not done 500 miles yet. Mr Kirkham has instructed me to get it back in at 1k to check oil etc. all in its a lovely drive. Effortless.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
So the previous owner had a full engine rebuild and 500 miles later sold/traded in to Autolusso?

Pub

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
So the previous owner had a full engine rebuild and 500 miles later sold/traded in to Autolusso?

Pub
Sounds more like previous owner had the belt fail, sold it to Autolusso when they didn't want to pay for the repair, AL rebuild the engine and sell it, and OP enjoys the first 500 miles on a fresh new engine with a clean bill of health.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sounds more like previous owner had the belt fail, sold it to Autolusso when they didn't want to pay for the repair, AL rebuild the engine and sell it, and OP enjoys the first 500 miles on a fresh new engine with a clean bill of health.
Yes that is the size of it :)

T

·
0 Posts
Lucky devil, its gorgeous and to be prepped by Autolusso your the envy of million plus Alfa lovers.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 37 Posts