Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But I wonder if anyone knows what these two inline fuses under the bonnet are for ?

I know the obvious thing to do is to disconnect them and see what stops working but I am a big believer in the " If it 'aint broke don't fix it philosophy. "

I also have no great confidence in whatever stops working will START working again............:rolleyes:

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=67731&stc=1&d=1244207702

Attachments

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Nige, they arent your abs sensors are you?

·
16,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:thumbs: Thanks guys !

I really didn't know and as I was taking a pic yesterday for someone else thought I'd ask whilst I was at it.

Don't remember seeing them in the handbook but no surprise there, either with me or Alfa handbooks ! :D

How's life as a Dad then Rafe ?

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
:thumbs: Thanks guys !

I really didn't know and as I was taking a pic yesterday for someone else thought I'd ask whilst I was at it.

Don't remember seeing them in the handbook but no surprise there, either with me or Alfa handbooks ! :D

How's life as a Dad then Rafe ?
Tiring bud :( And she seems to love filling her nappy as soon as you have changed it :lol:

·
16,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tiring bud :( And she seems to love filling her nappy as soon as you have changed it :lol:
:) Seems pretty much normal Rafe.

Believe me but in just a few short years you wont remember the sleepless nights and all the palaver. I must have had all of this and I truly do not remember the hassle, only the better times ! :)

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
:) Seems pretty much normal Rafe.

Believe me but in just a few short years you wont remember the sleepless nights and all the palaver. I must have had all of this and I truly do not remember the hassle, only the better times ! :)
Dont worry, I'm taking notes to prove how much of a little s**t she is for bribery purposes later in life :lol:

·
16,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dont worry, I'm taking notes to prove how much of a little s**t she is for bribery purposes later in life :lol:
I've found that embarrassing pics, in the bath, having a nappy change and similar, provide pretty fair revenge, especially when shown to boy/girlfriends ! :)

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
:tut: No boyfriends while she is living under my roof..:tut:

see below for potential boyfriend questionnaire

APPLICATION FOR PERMISSION
TO DATE MY DAUGHTER

NOTE: This application will be incomplete and rejected unless accompanied by a complete financial statement, history, lineage, recent FBI background check, psychiatric evaluation, and updated medical report from your doctor.

NAME:_________________________________DATE OF BIRTH:_____________________
HEIGHT:___________ WEIGHT:____________ I.Q.__________ GPA____________
SOCIAL SECURITY#_________________________________________ ________________
DRIVERS LICENSE#__________________________________________ _______________
BOY SCOUT RANK:_____________________________________________ _____________
HOME ADDRESS:__________________________________________ __________________
CITY/STATE_________________________________________ ZIP_________________
Do you have one MALE and one FEMALE parent? _______ yes? _______ no?
Number of years parents married:_________________________________________
Do you own a van? _________ A truck with oversized tires? __________
A waterbed? _________ Do you have an earring, nose ring, or belly ring?_______________ Tatoo?_______________
(IF YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS, DISCONTINUE APPLICATION AND LEAVE THE PREMISES)
In 50 words or less, what does DO NOT TOUCH MY DAUGHTER MEAN TO YOU? __________________________________________________ _______________________
__________________________________________________ _______________________
In 50 words or less, what does LATE mean to you?

.In 50 words or less, what does ABSTINENCE mean to you? __________________________________________________ _______________________

. Congregation you attend:___________________________________________ ____
How often do you attend?___________________________________________ ______
When would it the best time to interview your father, mother, relatives, neighbors, minister/rabbi/priest, and past girlfriends?
(supply phone numbers)__________________________________________ _________

What do you want to be IF you grow up? __________________________________
ANSWER THESE SEMI-CONFIDENTIAL QUESTIONS
BY FILLING IN THE BLANKS.

"If I were shot, the last place on my body I would want to be wounded is __________________________________________________ _______________________
"If I were beaten, the last bone I would want broken is my ______________ __________________________________________________ _______________________
"A woman’s place is in the ______________________________________________
"The one thing I hope this application does not ask me about is _________ __________________________________________________ _______________________
"When I first meet a girl, the thing I notice about her is ______________ __________________________________________________ _______________________
(NOTE: If the answer to #E begins with "T" or "A", discontinue and it is advised that you leave the premises right now keeping your head low and running
in a serpentine fashion.)

I SWEAR THAT ALL INFORMATION SUPPLIED ABOVE IS TRUE, UNDER THE PENALTY OF A SLOW DEATH, DISMEMBERMENT, SOLDIER ANT TORTURE, RED HOT POKERS DRIPPING WATER TORTURE, ELECTROCUTION, AND THE JANET RENO KISS TORTURE.

Thank you for your interest in my daughter. Please allow four to six years for processing. Don’t call us, we’ll call you. You will be contacted in writing if you are approved. Do not try to call or write (since you probably can’t, anyway). Any attempt to make contact might cause you injury. If your application is rejected, two gentlemen with violin cases and cement shoes will notify you – one size fits all.

·
16,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^^^

:lol::lol::lol:

Great idea but after 20 years or so you may be grateful to ANYONE who will take her off your hands ! :eek:

PS. This doesn't work either, Dads are always the reliable backstop for anything - and we love it, At least I do ! :)

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
:lol: in any case, as from the age of 7 she will be too busy with her racing to be interested in boys :thumbs:

·
16,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:lol: in any case, as from the age of 7 she will be too busy with her racing to be interested in boys :thumbs:
:lol: Hope you're right in this but just wait until the rampaging teenage hormones kick in and then it's time to run for cover and refer her to mum ! ;)

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
:lol: Hope you're right in this but just wait until the rampaging teenage hormones kick in and then it's time to run for cover and refer her to mum ! ;)
Mum has already said that all requests for nights out on her own/ dates etc will be referred to me for deliberation :lol:

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
Oh don't worry mate, in no time that changes to "she seems to love emptying your wallet as soon as you have filled it" :lol:

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Oh don't worry mate, in no time that changes to "she seems to love emptying your wallet as soon as you have filled it" :lol:
filled it :wow: its been empty from the first time I ever took a girl on a date :lol:

·
16,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I thought that running away whilst shouting over my shoulder " I don't have any money and ask mum if you can go " would've worked but she always knew where to look. ( Local bar, drinking on a tab whilst trying to regain what little sanity I had left by then. ) :rolleyes:

·
16,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Attachments

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
:tut: No boyfriends while she is living under my roof..:tut:

see below for potential boyfriend questionnaire

APPLICATION FOR PERMISSION
TO DATE MY DAUGHTER
I like that. You seem to have most things covered. You forgot the one about favourite marque of car. My little one is 9 months old and already the prettiest girl in the world. I have to get a shotgun.

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
I like that. You seem to have most things covered. You forgot the one about favourite marque of car. My little one is 9 months old and already the prettiest girl in the world. I have to get a shotgun.
I'm going for a chainsaw, just got to make sure I am carving up a pigs carcass when she brings him round but refuse to tell him what it is/was :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Ever seen the film Snatch? Beware of a man who keeps pigs. Hungry pigs will eat anything, bones, skin, clothes. The whole lot.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts