1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
brought it of an old lady
only 77k, 1 owner and full service history
the body work is amazing.
and paid very little for it im well chuffed. dont worry im keeping my gt this is just a play thing.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
looks in good condition. you'd be able to sell that when you're bored of it and get your money back on it, easy.

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
What are the specs??

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Bomb proof and a classic :cool::thumbs:

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its just a basic one 1.1 engine and no electrics at all but that was the case in 1983 when this car was new. but she did pay for the option of 2 speed wipers lol...... yeah it is in truly remarcable conditions only the engine needs a little work and thats just sanding down and spraying some covers back to black i'll add some more pics when i do more on her.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I had one but not as tidy. I paid £50..... with a new MOT and 12 monts tax. Sold it within 2 hours..... for £800.

Don't you love people who know nuthin about cars? That paid for my summer holiday circa 1995.

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Looks in great nick! Wait till I show my mate he will be well jealous :lol: He has a mark 2 golf but its stripped out he takes it to Santa Pod alot :D

G

·
0 Posts
simply remarkable that such a car remains today, and in this condition...you scooped a helluva bargain. Even with 77K, she really took good care of it. Nice one !!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
sweet, lovely car, the first true hot hatch! I put a 1900cc turbo cvh in one of those a long time ago...brings back fond memories.:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
That is amazing!
going back to the first pictures, is that teh condition you bought it in? how the hell did she keep it so red?!
thats amazing!

K

·
0 Posts
That's amazing. I love Mk1 Golfs anyway but most of them are in VW racing pink these days.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts