Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
17,798 Posts
hey, love the gunmetal grey, good choice ;)

·
Registered
12,823 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO...great choice, not that I'm biased towards GTV's.......:HAPPY:

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
welcome, looks great, re stickers... if u go too big they will rip when u lift the hood :)

R

·
0 Posts
Welcome to AO! Unusual not to have leather seats and I bet yours are a lot more comfortable than ph2 momos.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to AO! Unusual not to have leather seats and I bet yours are a lot more comfortable than ph2 momos.
yes, unusual, but if someone wanted to swap a tan leather interior, I would probably say yes.

And even though the ride feels great on the 16" teardrop alloys, I might keep a quiet lookout for some 17" teledials.

Thanks for the welcomes. Hopefully I won't have to ask for too much help in the near future.

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
yes, unusual, but if someone wanted to swap a tan leather interior, I would probably say yes.

And even though the ride feels great on the 16" teardrop alloys, I might keep a quiet lookout for some 17" teledials.

Thanks for the welcomes. Hopefully I won't have to ask for too much help in the near future.
hi JDog, i've got the same interior as yours, and i am on the lookout for a leathe rinterior. my GTV is silver though. just a couple of observations........
the side repeaters look much better clear (obviously personal taste notwithstanding) and the stereo, although a 6 cd changer is great, is pants. period. you will notice a massive difference changing the speakers and head unit for something better. loads of threads here about it.
as for the teledials, do it, they look amazing! i am trying to sort out a deal on a (possibly) breaking V6 with teles, so if i get it i will give you a shout. looks good by the way :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Well done ! she looks good :thumbs:

Regards
James

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hi JDog, i've got the same interior as yours, and i am on the lookout for a leathe rinterior. my GTV is silver though. just a couple of observations........
the side repeaters look much better clear (obviously personal taste notwithstanding) and the stereo, although a 6 cd changer is great, is pants. period. you will notice a massive difference changing the speakers and head unit for something better. loads of threads here about it.
as for the teledials, do it, they look amazing! i am trying to sort out a deal on a (possibly) breaking V6 with teles, so if i get it i will give you a shout. looks good by the way :thumbs:
Lee, let me know about the wheels for sure!

I'm looking at the Alpine CDE-104 as a head unit, but wondering where to put the iphone if I want to use it as a sat-nav.. I suppose there are plenty of threads here that I haven't found..

J

·
Registered
38,926 Posts
Nice car. :cool:

Looks exactly the same as mine from the outside, although mine has white indicator repeaters.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Lee, let me know about the wheels for sure!

I'm looking at the Alpine CDE-104 as a head unit, but wondering where to put the iphone if I want to use it as a sat-nav.. I suppose there are plenty of threads here that I haven't found..

J
I think Markos is selling some top ice equipment from his gtv on another thread just a thought as I guess it would all be guaranteed to fit okay.

·
Registered
170 Posts
You better check the threads about wiring in a new head unit, you'll need to use a switched live for the power (the loom for the standard unit isn't switched, it's live all the time) or it'll drain your battery in no time.

·
Registered
38,926 Posts
I have an Alpine unit and I plugged I pretty much plugged it straight in.

The live isn't switched, but I have not had any problems.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts