Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
M plate '94 155 Silverstone 1.8 (Red) 108,000

lovingly maintained by original owner and garaged all its life, hence it's in pretty good condition. only downsides are the paint is pretty badly oxidised, and has gone a shade of pink/purple, add to the fact that this special edition model did not come colour coded, it looks fairly dated. Has anyone got any tips for best restoring the paint to its former glory? or given the fact that the bumpers/skirts/mirrors need coding anyway, should I just go for a full outer respray?

Aside from cosmetics, the car is in good mechanical order, all I have done since I got it is replace a perished fuel line, and run some petrol treatment through it, and I'm about to drop the oil and filter this weekend.

Any advice regarding 155 8 spark's or Alfas in general would be greatly apreciated

Cheers

Ronnie

·
Registered
26 Posts
Gud lad!!! Alfaz are the job. just keep an i on your front suspension, this can be a nightmare to replace. Alan alfa is the bai for parts . very easy to deal with. steer clear of gazzella racing they work in reverse. alfisti.com is the place for up-grades. Happy motorin!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts