Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All :)

I have just bought my first Alfa Romeo GTV 2.0i TS 16v Coupe, it is an 02 reg and I love it. I became interested in Alfa's when my son had an Alfa Romeo 145 Clover Leaf 2.0i TS and I had the opportunity to drive it a few times. He has now moved on to an Evo IV, I have driven that too and it is awesome.

Any way back to the Alfa Romeo GTV, I am absolutely amazed by its performance (GTV - Gran Turismo Veloce, which means fast in English) and style, by Pininfarina, which I believe is very classy; (yes I know I am a women, but kittens are fluffy too, you can't deny that!!!).

Would love to hear from other Alfa owners and am pleased to have joined the GTV club.

divinealfa

·
Registered
568 Posts
Welcome to AO, make sure the timing belts have been changed at the recommended intervals.
Apart from that enjoy the Alfa experience.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
enjoy ur new babe...and welcome to the fold:cheese:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the wonderful world that is Alfa Romeo.

Enjoy!

D
:lol: Hi D
how is your Afla going, mine is still amazing and I love to drive it, I even use when I go horse riding, it's great how the riding gear fits in the boot. Do you have any other interests?
divinealfa

·
Registered
283 Posts
:lol: Hi D
how is your Afla going, mine is still amazing and I love to drive it,
divinealfa
Hiya!

Glad you're getting good use from your new toy!

Well, the Series 3 Spider is getting a lot of use since we have some sunshine at the moment, the 164 Cloverleaf is having some maintenance and then will be repainted, hopefully before Scottish Italian Car Day in 2 weeks... LOL, I think.... and my other 164 is currently under the knife with some minor bodywork and trim repairs, which should all be finished tomorrow I reckon, so all in all it could be worse! :D

I've stuck a pic of each of my cars below for you. Sadly I spend too much of my time on my cars so hobbies are few and far between :cheese:

Enjoy your GTV! :thumbs:
D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hiya!

Glad you're getting good use from your new toy!

Well, the Series 3 Spider is getting a lot of use since we have some sunshine at the moment, the 164 Cloverleaf is having some maintenance and then will be repainted, hopefully before Scottish Italian Car Day in 2 weeks... LOL, I think.... and my other 164 is currently under the knife with some minor bodywork and trim repairs, which should all be finished tomorrow I reckon, so all in all it could be worse! :D

I've stuck a pic of each of my cars below for you. Sadly I spend too much of my time on my cars so hobbies are few and far between :cheese:

Enjoy your GTV! :thumbs:
D
Hi D

Looks like you keep pretty busy enough with your 3 cars, they look great. I have tried to add a few pics of my Alfa Romeo GTV, went to att. and all that, and even tried to manage attachments. I will try again.

Anyway have fun D, hope you get to drive your cars soon.
all the best divinealfa

1 - 14 of 14 Posts