Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have not long got back from a week on the shores of lake garda and surounding areas and i thought it would be a good idea to share some of my pictures

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
177 Posts
Incredible photographs and what a journey that must have been. I have been day dreaming alot recently of my summer holiday and your photographs are just making it worse. Well done and thanks for sharing. Again, outstanding photographs, both in scenery and composition.

Jeff
Dallas, Texas

·
Registered
39,284 Posts
Great pictures..
I am just have to have a drive around europe sometime soon. The Alps and italy would be great, and I might make a trip to the Nurburgring on the way home.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Excellent pics. We were there for the Mille Miglia in May but haven't got around to sorting the pics yet:eek:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Thanks for the kind words guys :)

i am using a Panasonic Lumix FZ8

the Mille Miglia was unforeseen I was climbing the mountain road with the V6 Drinking like a goodun it was the only petrol station I had seen in 70 - 80 miles fuel light on and me with clenched buttocks pulls in while my Alfa is taking her fill that lot turned up I had to try to fill up and move out of the way as fast as i could so to get my camera out
After they had left a German guy came over and talk to me about them. However he was only there because his merc engine had exploded on the first day of his holiday (poor chap)

This Trip all stemmed from that Dam Top Gear :lol: but my god I know why they went there. :) :) :cool:

It took me 21 hours to get to the resort and 24 hours to get back because I was grieved to pay the French toll money so I came back through Germany which was fun to say the least.

Some of the scenery was like something out of a bond movie car chase
infact the new bond film has been filmed on these roads on lake garda

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
They are some absolutely amazing pictures :thumbs: :cool:

·
Registered
32,442 Posts
Great pictures :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Incredible pictures. My favourites being the Insect and the Spider :D

What a trip - the lakes are beautiful. Everyone should make an Alfa pilgrimage to the motherland at some point!!

·
Registered
Saab 240DL Veloce
19,261 Posts
wonderful pictures. I'm a mountain-aholic; i just adore mountains. Thanks a billion for sharing the pics, themole - they made my evening.

g

1 - 20 of 40 Posts