1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Vendor
47,150 Posts
Is it really that pink or has your camera phone just got the colour wrong?

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
camera phone im guessing

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what a clever chappie you are :)

G

·
Sat in on whilst in Spain a couple of weeks back. It was in white which looked pretty good. The missus was more impressed overall than me as she said it was a nicer version of her Grande Punto. Can see it selling well

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks to the mod for changing the title!

I have to say the interior wasnt that great, at least not in Alfatex material but im sure the leather will improve it no end.

Quite a lot of switchgear lifted straight from the Punto though.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ive got the options list here in front of me and Frau leather is 1200 Euro

·
Registered
7,864 Posts
That's good, I prefer leather as well. I may be wrong but I read somewhere that the leather option won't be available for the UK. Hope that's wrong!

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
Actually think its ok but my wifey who drives those horrible mini One's is really impressed with it... And then there were 3!:lol:

Not really gone on it myself but have been known to change my mind ...

When she tells me too:D

·
Registered
297 Posts
looks odd. like a jap car with an alfa bumper welded on by a 16 yr old.

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,432 Posts
Glad it's not just me. Was perusing the pics in the AROC mag last week and whilst I think it looks great from the side the front and back is just awful, those lights...........:(

Everyone says it looks better in the metal, I'll remain sceptical. Probably will sell well though I can't imagine I'll ever lust after one, unlike the first time I saw the 916 GTV and Spider, they went straight on my ' one day ' list !:)

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Glad it's not just me. Was perusing the pics in the AROC mag last week and whilst I think it looks great from the side the front and back is just awful, those lights...........:(

Everyone says it looks better in the metal, I'll remain sceptical. Probably will sell well though I can't imagine I'll ever lust after one, unlike the first time I saw the 916 GTV and Spider, they went straight on my ' one day ' list !:)
have to say that i agree with you on this one...
it looks awkward on photos and not being lucky enough to spot one in the metal yet, i can;t comment on its looks up close and personal..
gtv and spider certainly are in a different category
i am sure that it will no doubt be a hit with the laydeez...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts