Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Alfa Owners.

You have no idea how happy I am that I can actually say that! Just bought my 1st Alfa (2.0 156 Lusso) and couldn't be happier (even though several of my mates have chosen to remind me how 'unreliable' Alfas are-sad!).

Anyway, I look forward to reading and learning about my beloved car and meeting new people who are as smitten as me.

Bye for now.

·
Registered
12,810 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO....:HAPPY:...maybe meet you on a Lincs meet...:thumbs:

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Hi Stu & :welcome3: to AO, congrats on the 156 :thumbsup:

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,380 Posts
Hi Stu, A warm welcome from the Lincs Mob !!! :eek:

We are quite an active little group here so it would be very nice to see you in the Lincs Lounge as well as in person. :thumbs:

Our next Meet is a Saturday afternoon one on the 30th Jan, I'm hoping that it will be a good 'un, they usually are.

Follow the Links to see what is going on and join in, I can pretty much say that you won't regret it. Apart from me everyone in the Lincs Section are very nice people......... :D

From the Lincs Lounge also follow Links and see what we have been up to last year, some cracking Meets and some Great pictures.

Don't forget to look at the " Stickies " right on top of the Lincs Lounge page.

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/lincolnshire/

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/lincolnshire/197469-lincs-members-names-locations-and-cars.html

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/linc...nd-early-evening-meet-active-in-ancaster.html

Cheers,

Nige.

·
16,380 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Some pictures of my baby ripped of the garage I bought it from. 47k on the clock, more history than you can poke a stick at and in pretty good nick for an 'S'. Some lumps and bumps that need straightening out and I can't wait for this snow to bugger off so i can get out there and give him a good clean. I reckon most of the paint blemishes will come out with a good corrective valet. The 2 small dinks on the drivers side (car park adventures by the looks of them!) will take a bit of professional help.
The wheels will need a looking at as well although, I'm toying with the idea of changing them. I normally like to keep things original but I have seen much nicer wheels on other Alfas and may fancy some of those!!

Attachments

·
16,380 Posts
Some pictures of my baby ripped of the garage I bought it from. 47k on the clock, more history than you can poke a stick at and in pretty good nick for an 'S'. Some lumps and bumps that need straightening out and I can't wait for this snow to bugger off so i can get out there and give him a good clean. I reckon most of the paint blemishes will come out with a good corrective valet. The 2 small dinks on the drivers side (car park adventures by the looks of them!) will take a bit of professional help.
The wheels will need a looking at as well although, I'm toying with the idea of changing them. I normally like to keep things original but I have seen much nicer wheels on other Alfas and may fancy some of those!!
:thumbs: Nice low mileage example Stu.

Like you I have some jobs to do but this weather is really slowing things down. No end in sight either. :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts