Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

Im new so be gentle.

I have a '74 1600 Junior that is in pretty good condition. Its not perfect though and things like a small dent in the door, and rubbers around the light bulb covers perishing are starting to bug me.
It also needs a respray.

I dont have the time to do all these things myself unfortunately. Can anyone recommend a professional who is able to strip the car and do some cosmetic restoration. Someone trustworthy.

I am also looking at buying another Alfa for a complete restoration. Can anyone assist with a reputable contact for that?

Thanks

Graham

J

·
0 Posts
Hi Graham

Welcome to the forum!

Where as you based?

In Pretoria there is Johan Lotter who does restorations on classic Alfas. I do not have his number. Frost, please help out.

I am sure Johan may also know of restoreable cars for sale. Or Frost on this forum.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Graham, What car are you looking for? I suggest scouring for cars on your own, "contacts" are the people are knowledgable enough to take the good deals for themselves. Of course the prices for GTs in South Africa, nearly every one is a good deal (unless completely rotted away).

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Hey Graham, Johan Lotter might be a good start, but u do need deep pockets, his work is excelent but priced acordingly
Tell no.0722333999.
I unfortionately only restore for myself, so I can help with advice but wont do work for others, unless its paint restoration, then we can talk, call me if u need anything 0723853223.
PS welcome to the forum

1 - 4 of 4 Posts