Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, :thumbup:

Its June already :eek: The weather is getting better ( supposedly) and the days longer so who is out washing there bellas?

Last month was a record success so lets see if we can beat it this month for entries?

Simply post your 3 best photos bellow to enter:

Rules:

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/car-detailing/745785-monthly-detailing-competition-rules.html

( Slight change in rules. Cars that are cleaned within that months voting poll then they can be submitted into the next months entry)

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
cleaned my car today :)
Mixing jetwash (their foam, my mitten) with EcoTouch cleaning. Meguiars Ultimate Trim restorer, Glass cleaner and NXT wax.

PS - after uploading these pictures my 'attachment' bar is completely red now (more than 5MB), does it mean I can't upload anything else?

Reactions: GeeCeeV6

·
Administrator
87,335 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
cleaned my car today :)
Mixing jetwash (their foam, my mitten) with EcoTouch cleaning. Meguiars Ultimate Trim restorer, Glass cleaner and NXT wax.

PS - after uploading these pictures my 'attachment' bar is completely red now (more than 5MB), does it mean I can't upload anything else?
Exactly how i wash mine, their jet wash and foam but i use my mitt instead of their foam brush :thumbup:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Heres a car i did a couple days ago, gently polished(with Rupes 21 and Menzerna SF4000 )to remove small swirls and dealer installed holograms.
LSP was a coating from Carbon Collective.
I see alot of wayyy to shiny tyres, and imo the shine achieved by Swissvax Pneu on this car was just right.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts