Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
87,322 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Gave the new car its full going over this week. Work done: Full decontamination and clay, 2 stage machine polish, paint protected with Gtechniq CSL, glass with AG lifeshine glass seal, trims and rubbers Gtechniq C1, wheels decontaminated and coated with C1, tyres with Megs endurance. Oh and some Chipex and new Ti badges.

Attachments

·
Registered
697 Posts
Have had a bit of paint on one of the doors done recently, so gave her a good clean and polish (Autoglym) before going on a weekend away with the wife for my birthday.

Took a few pics at the Hall we stayed at, hope you like them.

Attachments

·
Administrator
87,322 Posts

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
As a second car, not much to do this month; wash, wax spray and instant detailer.. Done!

Just took her out to Pashley Manor, spot of lunch on the lawn terrace and some nice pictures to finish!

Attachments

·
Administrator
87,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just a snow foam & wash using 50.Cal Combat Neutral Snow Foam required this month to get Blueee clean & shiny for the AO meet after all the work & wax last month.

8 David P 1 Blue 147.jpg 8 David P 2 Blue 147.jpg 8 David P 3 Blue 147.jpg

8 David P 4 Blue 147.jpg 8 David P 5 Blue 147.jpg 8 David P 6 Blue 147.jpg

·
Registered
274 Posts

·
Administrator
87,322 Posts

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
washed and waxed :) weekly routine just to keep my 156 clean and shiny :p
Nooooooo! My poor car! What have you done to the rear lights?!!!:irked::big laugh:

I'm pleased you like the grill though - My Dad made that up for me.

Pic From when I was selling it below.

IMG_7181 by Chris, on Flickr

·
Registered
274 Posts
Nooooooo! My poor car! What have you done to the rear lights?!!!:irked::big laugh:

I'm pleased you like the grill though - My Dad made that up for me.

Pic From when I was selling it below.

IMG_7181 by Chris, on Flickr
Hi Chris :)

I knew I saw your 156 somewhere on the web but I can't remember where it was, maybe on this forum here or on alfa156.net. I still have this file with all the receipts and it says Cris's Black 156 haha i knew this was my 156! HAHA!

but anyways Yes i LOVE the front grill it looks DOPELICIOUS !!! but I don't know what you mean by saying what have I done to the rear lights ? DAYUM Bro !! this ass looks SEXY as F*** now, I don't know what are you taking about HAHA
I did few few changes since i purchased the car form Luca ( previous owner ) nothing crazy you know, only cosmetics for now :D Btw this stupid rear wing/spoiler will be gone this friday ;) ;)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts