·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NAD the big one.Whos going? This year I will be there! :D

·
Administrator
45,758 Posts
I had planned on going to this, but didn't realise it was so late in June.
I'll be going on my European trip later that week, so it might make it a bit less likely. We'll have to see nearer the time.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Spiderman said:
NAD the big one.Whos going? This year I will be there! :D
In an Alfa I trust... ;)

Yep, I'll be there too. :D

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
alfaholic said:
In an Alfa I trust... ;)

Yep, I'll be there too. :D
Of course.Although I momentarily considered taking the Honda out of wind up value.... ;)

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
I be there, hopefully. :)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
I'll call BA and see what price they can make... :D After all I need to go to London.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, very tempting. Must check out ferries and so forth of course. Also I'd need a travelling companion, wonder if the new girlf would be interested in going. Prob not really. D'oh.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I'm going :)

I'll be parking cars in the morning and in the afternoon will be meeting and greeting.

Hoping to take my Berlina this year instead of my Spider and will be hoping to win a prize in concourse with it as well :eek:

;) JaB

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Me and my spanking new P4. If it's still working.
Green Cloverleaf, i should be convoying up with Pavs from the Pompey area, you're welcome to join us.
Definately have to try and get as many people from here (and other places) talking to each other in the flesh.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Why go to NAD when ya can cross the channel and got to the greatest sporting spectacle this side of Belgium!

LE MANS!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts