• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
86,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to vote to pick the winner :thumbs:

Just a reminder, as with the AO COTY competition this is a fun competition but at the same time members have taken the time & effort to clean their cars, take pics & post them, so similar rules apply.

So please no vote rigging, organised campaigns, use of additional or multiple accounts, coercion, promoting membership for voting purposes or any other method to increase votes for one entrant, against the spirit of the competition.

Members encouraging others to vote for their car will be disqualified, members encouraging others to vote for other entrants may result in that entry being disqualified, so again vote for whichever entry you think deserves to win & let everyone else do the same.

Full list of rules here http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/car-detailing/745785-monthly-detailing-competition-rules.html

..​

·
Administrator
86,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1. crhandyuk - Black GT

Hi I'm new to this forum, but I thought I'd show off all of the work I did on my new GT last weekend.

The paintwork wasn't great when I got it and looked quite hazy in places. After a shampoo wash I did a full buff using Meguires Ultimate with a duel action rotary polisher to remove swirls and scratches. I then went over again with Mer Ultimate shine polish to bring out the colour and then finished off with Turtle Wax extra gloss guard.
1 crhandyuk 1 Black GT.jpg 1 crhandyuk 2 Black GT.jpg 1 crhandyuk 3 Black GT.jpg

·
Administrator
86,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2. Navlet - Black Spider

Here are some pics of the car I vacuumed and cleaned this weekend...

1) Snow Foamed with Bilt Hamber then rinsed off with pressure washer
2) Washed with AG shampoo and lambs wool mitt
3) Rinsed with pressure washer
4) Cleaned Alloys with AG wheel cleaner brush and old microfibre towel
5) Dried bodywork with microfibre cloth and AG Rapid detailer to leave streak free finish
6) Simonez chrome cleaner on shiny bits.
7) AG Glass cleaner
2 Navlet 1 Black Spider.jpg 2 Navlet 2 Black Spider.jpg 2 Navlet 3 Black Spider.jpg

2 Navlet 4 Black Spider.jpg 2 Navlet 5 Black Spider.jpg 2 Navlet 6 Black Spider.jpg

·
Administrator
86,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
3. Simon_GT 1 Red GT

Just finished cleaning my GT. Had it 3 years and slowly bringing it back to "as new" condition with returned wheels and a few bits of respray. Today I used Autoglym shampoo/ conditioner, AG Super Resin Polish, AG Extra Gloss Protection and AG Bumper Care on the black bits and roof rubber. It's going to rain later today though!
3 Simon_GT 1 Red GT.jpg 3 Simon_GT 2 Red GT.jpg 3 Simon_GT 3 Red GT.jpg

·
Administrator
86,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's all the entries, get your vote in for whichever entry you think deserves to win :thumbs:

·
Administrator
86,765 Posts

·
Administrator
86,765 Posts

·
Administrator
86,765 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts