Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this would make for an interesting watch for those that didn't see.

I have to say that watching the interview, he's being groomed to be very diplomatic, say the right thing to the right crowd, which is not a good thing as that means he's likely to change when it suits him.

He does however make very serious statements which frankly is quite scary, I really don't wanna see this cake become the next president and from what I've been following I don't think he will be, the only thing that needs to be watched is how he leads the ANCYL, its a cliche but its so the truth, "THE YOUTH ARE OUR FUTURE", the only problem is what if someone taints the youth...makes for a good debate huh?

Julius Malema Interview on 3rd Degree

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
mamma always said stupid is as stupid does

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
a box is useful you can keep stuff in it like um cookies and stuffs... apparently it also holds hot air very well

·
Registered
665 Posts
"Caster Semenya.. He is a Woman" Anyone dumb enough to say something like that couldn't possibly rule a country.... Oh wait, can anyone remember George Bush, the president of dumb sayings. Fact is that the mindless masses will vote for the person that promises them what they want to hear, even if they never get it. Julius will become president if the ANC decides that he is next. Right now his job is to get the youth all reved up and distract the media from whatever scheme they got going to make themselves richer..

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
I have not watched the interview nor will I, what I will say is though.

This chap.... Is bad news. You can like him or not, just remember my words.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I Also Watched that Program... and OMG that guys is stupid / Scary... the things he says and GET AWAY with is just scary. and the problem is he refers to the whites as "Communist" WTF (Im not a racist, but he is)

Im very worried about that man and the future of this country if people like him are aloud some sort of power... BOB the second.... :0

1 - 9 of 9 Posts