Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks a couple of Alfa bits for sale.

firstly the tuning box that was on my car (car now sold) TDUK red box, boosts power and torque by 35%. Fits both 2.4 and 1.9 diesel engines. Cracking bit of kit also managed to get an extra 50 miles from a tank while it was fitted. It's also adjustable so you can have it set for even more POWWEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!! As Clarkson would say.

£150 I can bring it to a meet or post it 1st class recorded.

Secondly is a connects2 box that has an ipod / iphone connection but allows you to control it from the steering wheel / headunit controls. Also charges your iDevice at the same time.
Will fit any car where the head unit has a connection for a CD multichanger.

£40 again I can bring it to a meet or send 1st class recorded.

Ta very muchly,
Karl.

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
Would be 4 if it went to both. Probably not going to be a massive improvement on the box I already have to be honest, so I'll pass thanks mate.
However, for a decent box (TDUK has a good reputation), I'd say you are pricing it well there Karl :thumbs:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I might be interested in your Tuningbox. I would like to offer 100 pounds and we spilt the postage (abt 15pounds) to Norway. Money to be sent via International bank transfer or just Paypal. Please send me an email at [email protected] if interested.

-Christian

1 - 9 of 9 Posts