Alfa Romeo Forum banner
441 - 460 of 886 Posts
I have a 2.0 JTD with the stock GTB15... no issues there, but I only boost to 1.6 bar. But I don't see that you can't get what you want with a proper setup.

I had a 2.4 JTD 10V before with astock TD2503V that I exchanged for a GT2256V. That worked perfectly, eventhough I changed the vacuum operated VNT to boost operated. The turbo always aimed for 1 bar boost, but I changed the reading point from the turbo exit (on the TD2503V) to just before the intake manifold so it took any losses over the FMIC etc into account.

Discussion starter · #445 ·
Well, I'd be interested to see what figures you see next summer, especially when we approach or exceed 30°C.
Yesterday

24°C ambient temperature

10min with 210kmph (cruise control) and the oil temperature did not exceed 115°C. Looks good from my opinion.

Today i get a Lambda Controller for a Bosch LSU4.9 probe. Then i can show the AFR in my Pro-C Display.

Discussion starter · #448 · (Edited)
Willkommen

The controller with screw terminals + 1,5m cable and connector + weld fitting for exhaust = 115 EUR. It works with all Bosch LSU4.2 and LSU 4.9 wideband lambda probes. I will use the lambda probe from a 1.9 JTD 8V 120hp.

The controller has a narrowband output (0-5V) for my Pro-C Display.

Here is a quick guide in english: http://www.breitband-lambda.de/files/Quick Guide V4.0 12V.pdf

Yesterday

24°C ambient temperature

10min with 210kmph (cruise control) and the oil temperature did not exceed 115°C. Looks good from my opinion.

Today i get a Lambda Controller for a Bosch LSU4.9 probe. Then i can show the AFR in my Pro-C Display.
115°c is good, but we have no clue what the standard system would be doing... Might not be much, if any, more.

210 kph, is that 4000 rpm?

Discussion starter · #460 ·
I think i need Tribesman... On hard acceleration i see black smoke in the mirror and i'm not happy with the egt. I want a not to aggressive tune with complete no smoke. But at the moment think, no smoke is not possible with the edc15.

441 - 460 of 886 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.