Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sick of almost every where i look there's that pig awful Minger flashing her fake ***'s and bitching about her divorce and how hard done by she is....making up stories just to sell to the papers and magazines.
Can't she just **** off and shut her ugly mouth, people like her shouldn't be allowed to have kids. :rant:

Yours
Mr Angry
Berkshire

N

·
0 Posts
One of the best countries in the world to visit. Stunning place.

:thumbs:

S

·
0 Posts
He was an interesting team boss, even if Jordan F1 team weren't the most successful.

His punditry on BBC1 is refreshingly honest.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I was queuing to pay for petrol the other day (something which I seem to do a lot :lol:) and my attention was drawn to the plethora of magazines; OK, Hello, etc. There must have been at least five separate publications, all claiming to contain Jordan's 'exclusive' story. It seems she has the same ideas about exclusivity as she does about fidelity.

It staggers me, how she has managed to amass a fortune, based on the fact that she is a trashy, uneducated tramp, with fake breasts.

S

·
0 Posts
I was queuing to pay for petrol the other day (something which I seem to do a lot :lol:) and my attention was drawn to the plethora of magazines; OK, Hello, etc. There must have been at least five separate publications, all claiming to contain Jordan's 'exclusive' story. It seems she has the same ideas about exclusivity as she does about fidelity.

It staggers me, how she has managed to amass a fortune, based on the fact that she is a trashy, uneducated tramp, with fake breasts.
+1 :thumbs:

It scares me sometimes that this country seems more obsessed with these stupid ignorant celeb wasters than science and progress.

Some bint without a brain in her head can get onto all the covers at the newsagents just by flashing her fake unappealing mammary glands.

·
Banned
4,522 Posts
Fake breasts, fake teeth, fake tan, fake lips??

Why do the press love fakes??

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aparently there were 3 million tourist visitors in Jordan last year....busy girl. :vomit:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
She is an attenton seeker :rolleyes: Oh I pete split up with me days after I lost a baby..:rolleyes:......give me attention I was raped years ago......:rolleyes: oh everyone look at me and feel sorry for me please.....all the paps do is follow me....boo hoo hoo ! You wanted to be famous for getting ya baps out, live with it! Its really hard being a mum......dont you mean its really hard putting your hand in your pocket and paying the nannys to look after your kids! :rolleyes:

S

·
0 Posts
She is an attenton seeker :rolleyes: Oh I pete split up with me days after I lost a baby..:rolleyes:......give me attention I was raped years ago......:rolleyes: oh everyone look at me and feel sorry for me please.....all the paps do is follow me....boo hoo hoo ! You wanted to be famous for getting ya baps out, live with it! Its really hard being a mum......dont you mean its really hard putting your hand in your pocket and paying the nannys to look after your kids! :rolleyes:
She phones the papers and mags up and offers interviews and glimpses of her baps, when she's visiting a nightclub she lets the paps know!!!! Bloody attention seeking bint.

Does not deserve the attention in any way, while surgeons are curing people, scientists are working on curing disease and alternative fuels, soldiers are dying in phony nulabour wars and people are performing good work for charity in wartorn diseased countries.

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
She phones the papers and mags up and offers interviews and glimpses of her baps, when she's visiting a nightclub she lets the paps know!!!! Bloody attention seeking bint.

Does not deserve the attention in any way, while surgeons are curing people, scientists are working on curing disease and alternative fuels, soldiers are dying in phony nulabour wars and people are performing good work for charity in wartorn diseased countries.
Give me some money and I'll show you my baps :rolleyes:

Everyone look at me I have a disbaled child.....someone please feel sorry for me! There are plenty of people out there that have disabled children and they dont go crying about it to the papers/mags and they also dont have the millions she has. They cant afford to pay for nannys and special schools other the otherside of the world , they just get on with it!

·
Super Moderator
44,766 Posts
Some bint without a brain in her head
I wonder whether she is so stupid. I wouldn't have her down as a laudable person, but I would say her fame and fortune, and what they're based on, prove only that the public who have made her rich and famous are stupid - not necessarily that she is.
If anything, it suggests that she might be quite shrewd, in a cynical kind of way. Of course, that might all be her publicists work - but then why isn't every other big breasted woman with no scruples about the use of her body quite so rich?

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
1 - 20 of 103 Posts