Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll get some overhead lifters, and four barrel quads, oh yeah, keep talkin, whoah keep talkin, fuel injection cut off and chrome plated rods, oh yeah i'll get the money, I'll see you get the money, with a four-speed on the floor they'll be waitin at the door, you know that ain't sh*t when we'll be gettin lots of *** in greased lightnin

Go greased lightnin you're burnin up the quarter mile, go greased lightnin, go greased lightnin, go greased lightnin you're coastin through the heat lap trials greased lightnin, go greased lightnin, you are supreme, the chicks'll cream for greased lightnin

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Didn;t realise the GTA was only a 4 speed.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TPIACE said:
We'll get some overhead lifters, and four barrel quads, oh yeah, keep talkin, whoah keep talkin, fuel injection cut off and chrome plated rods, oh yeah i'll get the money, I'll see you get the money, with a four-speed on the floor they'll be waitin at the door, you know that ain't sh*t when we'll be gettin lots of *** in greased lightnin

Go greased lightnin you're burnin up the quarter mile, go greased lightnin, go greased lightnin, go greased lightnin you're coastin through the heat lap trials greased lightnin, go greased lightnin, you are supreme, the chicks'll cream for greased lightnin

Gotcha!!!!
You're every where mate!!!!!!!!!!

·
Administrator
46,334 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts