Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
swapped front and rear wheels over so as to even out wear on all four tyres. Saves buying 2 soon but the hit will be someday having to buy all 4 at once....:cry:

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
selling? I doubt it really. unsilenced centre maybe on cards next after Jan mot and then full top end powder coating.Yeah I did notice a slight inner front wear increase but nothing excessive..

G

·
0 Posts
Got my car on the 4 post ramp at work and undersealed the floorpan and inner sills today... Rock solid... No tin worm:thumbs:
Did notice a slight bit of sooty carbon coming from the rear of the cat to centre section joint:confused: All it needed was just a little nip up of the two joint bolts... Jobs a guddin!:D

Gave her a wash... Happy now for the rest of the week:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
77,372 Posts
bloody handy having a lift, eh?

I had mine on the sodding jack.......the other week......frustrating, cos my trolley jack can't extend above the minimum peg on me ratchet axle stands................grrrrr

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bloody handy having a lift, eh?

I had mine on the sodding jack.......the other week......frustrating, cos my trolley jack can't extend above the minimum peg on me ratchet axle stands................grrrrr
wont clear the belly i assume.....:cheese::lol::p

·
Registered
44,881 Posts
I had to do my old Fiat without the aid of any lift, flat on my back on a cold concrete floor. Wire brushing all the old cr*p off to make a clean surface for the stuff to stick too, of course it falls all over your face ! It was worth it because suddenly I stopped getting cautionary notes on the MOT about surface rust under the boot floor :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts