Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #22
Reactions: maxiboy wales

Registered
Im a sucker for multispokes, if i can find a cheap-ish set of jetfins around the time my 17s are out of rubber ill switch in a heartbeat.

But teles are to me, the quintisential GTA wheel, cant go wrong with those on a GTA, and honestly, im not sure how i would feel about putting them on my GT, considering it doesnt have the GTA badge.

Honestly, i think as long as the wheels are at least somewhat alfa-style compatible, just do what you feel like. Id be a tad upset if someone puts a set of those gold centered BBSes on a GTA, but teledails, jetfins, hell, OZ superlegeras for all i care (i'd love that)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #24
Im a sucker for multispokes, if i can find a cheap-ish set of jetfins around the time my 17s are out of rubber ill switch in a heartbeat.

But teles are to me, the quintisential GTA wheel, cant go wrong with those on a GTA, and honestly, im not sure how i would feel about putting them on my GT, considering it doesnt have the GTA badge.

Honestly, i think as long as the wheels are at least somewhat alfa-style compatible, just do what you feel like. Id be a tad upset if someone puts a set of those gold centered BBSes on a GTA, but teledails, jetfins, hell, OZ superlegeras for all i care (i'd love that)
Nothing wrong with Teles on a GT, but, they do suit Fins perfectly I think.

Just a word of warning... I bought my Jetfins cheap too. Sadly most sets are minimum 15 years old and no stranger to the odd kerbing. Once you鈥檝e refurbished them and put some new boots on... you鈥檙e near four figures. Not that it made any difference at all 馃槑馃憤.

Registered
Nothing wrong with Teles on a GT, but, they do suit Fins perfectly I think.

Just a word of warning... I bought my Jetfins cheap too. Sadly most sets are minimum 15 years old and no stranger to the odd kerbing. Once you鈥檝e refurbished them and put some new boots on... you鈥檙e near four figures. Not that it made any difference at all 馃槑馃憤.
True that, any period alfa wheel looks good on a GT, I just feel like the teledails need to be on a real badge carrying GTA

My current GT V6 has a set of 17" multispokes i hadnt seen before but apparently are the standard ones for the V6, im not a huge fan of them, but they might grown on me, budget wise i think some other things have priority (exhaust, some engine cleanup etc..)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts