Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'You cannot be classed a proper petrol head until you have owned an Alfa Romeo'... Well I can now be classed a proper petrol head! :thumbs: I have owned my Alfa 147 JTD 16v for 2 years now and love the car, its quick and also economical, fantastically equipped and a pleasure to drive. She now has 149,000 miles on the clock and is still going strong, would I buy another one... Without a doubt, even the Mrs likes it! :inlove:

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Welcome wellzee to the wonderful world of Alfa :thumbs: and to AO...good decision :thumbs:

Have a look in the east anglian lounge for local meets/events up and coming. We are trying hard to get some more things lined up both locally - I'm in Cambs - and centrally in the region. Be great to have you join in :D

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
That quote certainly made me sit up and think. About 8 weeks ago I had never owned an Alfa. I now have two.

BTW Welcome, I think you maybe my first 'welcome' on AO :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Welcome. My GT is my first Alfa too, they do have problems and flaws but any great sports cars have problems I think that's what makes them iconic and without them we wouldn't have a forum! I love my Alfa I would never go BMW or Audi now they are just boring and come with a **** tag :)

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts