Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being a Grumpy Old Man (Fully paid up....in blood) I don't often get the chance to say what a pleasure it is to ring a company in the UK, speak with someone that knows what they are talking about rather than waffling, lets you know how your order is going and manages to deliver the right goods, on time and at a sensible price.
Thanks Jason (and of course Sam).
Al:D

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Nice to see a really positive post there about a Dealer, wish I was living closer, I would certainly use them too.......:thumbs:

J

·
0 Posts
Nice to see a really positive post there about a Dealer, wish I was living closer, I would certainly use them too.......:thumbs:
distance is no issue if its parts you are after.....

I only use Donalds for my stuff, he can get it to me quicker than my local dealer can get it to their counter

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Thank you :D, Im always here to help!

We post anywhere!

So far as far as - UK, spain, Australia, New zealand, Istanbul, South africa....

:D, Im glad everyone is pleased and im happy to provide a service and finally prove there is such thing as a excellent dealership :p

No probs AL :D

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Can you post someone down to me then, for a full service when I get to 30000 miles in my Alfa 147, please !!!!!.......:lol:

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Can you post someone down to me then, for a full service when I get to 30000 miles in my Alfa 147, please !!!!!.......:lol:
I can indeed :D, selenia oil too if you want :D, just message me and i will sort it :D

Keep up the good work Donald's :thumbs: ... and good of Alibob to take the time to post :thumbs:
Yes :D Very much appreciated :D

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
aw jase is a lovely boy and my sills still look the dogs...hugz

R

·
0 Posts
Yes Jase is a top bloke, I recently asked him to supply me a new 147, he never had one in stock but quickly sourced me one at another dealer and it was delivered the next day, well done Jason.

Oh did I mention it was a toy 147 :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts