Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 193 Posts

·
Banned
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know anything about jason from AO shop? i emailed him for some prices a while back and no answer. and now i see he hasn't logged in on AO in a while..

is he ok?

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
He's still alive according to Facebook :D

·
Banned
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, that i don't know, dont have him on facebook. :D

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
I'll send a link to this thread to him :thumbs:

·
Banned
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
don't do that, he'll think i'm a stalker! :lol:

though, you could pm me he's fb name, or link :lol:

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Oops too late :eek:

I'll take the blame :lol:

·
Banned
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you stalker! give the man some free time :lol:

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
You made me do it :p

He'll be cool about it (I hope :eek: )

·
Banned
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
is he still the AO parts dealer? cause i kind of need those prices..

cheers

·
Administrator
60,164 Posts
is he still the AO parts dealer? cause i kind of need those prices..

cheers

Hi
I've asked Ian (Alfaowner) to get back to you on the shop info. I'm not sure when he'll be on though, soon I hope.

·
Banned
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thank you very much!

·
Banned
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well, still no answer. is the AO shop still open?

·
Administrator
60,164 Posts
I will let you know when I know something, sorry it's taking so long. The AO admin know this question has been asked. :)

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
I presume this was resolved?

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
By you replying now?

No :elaugh:

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Lol true but alot of people don't know what happened to me and that why there is no shop. :/

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Tell all...

:D

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Well the shop was started by Ian in partnership with Ned Autolu$$o. I was hired to build and run the shop with Ian and Ned as the other partner in the business while I was moved from Peterborough to Leighton buzzard. And the shop was going to be set up at Autolu$$o premises.
To put it simply Ned ruined the shop because of his constant changing of ideas and crap money usage and rules the shop couldnt run wich meant I had no job which was the agreement I had with Ian if it didn't work I would get some wages move back. But Ned had moved to his new a premises (after finding another way to run away from his debt and income tax again by changing the company name) and took me on and I built and set up the parts department and ran it as well as the service department. Set up the new computer system and wired the Internet up. One day we needed to order a Gta oil cooler and Ned told his supplier to keep one of each in stock so all I had to do was order it. So I did and the next day it didn't arrive, I phoned Ned and he was ok with it and I carried on with work.
He came in later and moaned about not having one and I said what I had done, he then went away and later came in swearing and shouting at 4:30pm on the Friday that I needed to drive to Norfolk to pick one up as it was all my fault and if I want to keep my job I needed to do that. He then stormed off. I let him cAlm down and later asked if he truly meant it and he said he would do it himself and stormed away. So I couldnt find him at the end of the day so I went home and then went back to Peterborough for the weekend to see family. I came back to work on Monday and all the locks were changed and I eventually got in and Ned turned around and said "what you doing here you don't work here anymore" making me jobless and not able to afford rent so homeless too.

1 - 20 of 193 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.