·
Registered
32,440 Posts
*Ow* :eek:

·
Registered
275 Posts
looks good pete i have a few japanese pieces myself
where are you getting it done as i have a devil mask on my chest that needs finishing

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Looks cool mate:D I want something myself but what to get and where:confused:

·
Registered
9,805 Posts
eina..good luck for the rest of the sessions..keep us posted :eek:

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
looks good pete i have a few japanese pieces myself
where are you getting it done as i have a devil mask on my chest that needs finishing
Heather Dewar of Tribal Skribe in Dundee done the work, she has done 2 of my tattoos so far and has done the best work! here is her site if ya want to take a look Tribal Skribe :: home

Looks cool mate:D I want something myself but what to get and where:confused:
I always say get your mind set on what you want, once u have the design pin it to your fridge so you look at it everyday, after a couple of months if you still like it, get it done!! also bigger is better, the bigger it is the more detail you will get! "most" tattoo artists are actuall artists and can do some amazing work these days!!

Nice work I too have a japanese piece a half sleeve heres 3 pics

some amazing shadding going on there!! love Koi designs, thinking of later turning my half sleeve to a full one. :thumbs:

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
as promised pics from my latest trip to the needle work shop!!
had work done on the Hannya mask, alot of detail and pain :thumbs:
prob another couple of 3 hours sessions to go, next sitting is start of December :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
I'm saving up for a sleeve. Should hopefully be early next year. Been quoted in excess of £400 from shoulder to wrist. Got the guy drawing it up as we speak.

Keep the pics updated. It's looking good.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm saving up for a sleeve. Should hopefully be early next year. Been quoted in excess of £400 from shoulder to wrist. Got the guy drawing it up as we speak.

Keep the pics updated. It's looking good.
I'm gonna be about 600 quid when finished, said at the start time was no barrier, maybe should have thought about the money!

P

·
0 Posts
Pete :wow: It is a work of art matey :D

I don't think I'd be up for that much pain (without immediate pleasure :lol: )

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Wouldnt get any tattoos myself but tis good artwork by the tattooist - that spelling cant be right.. :(

·
Registered
237 Posts
Thats looking :wow:

Half way through a side piece (breast to thigh) myself! i love the sound of the needle :)

How many hours in total?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts