Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
James Toseland obviously has good taste :thumbs: Saw his car parked behind my place today so took this crap camera phone pic. I think this is his third Alfa and used to have an Alfa spider before the 159.

Wonder if he'll be driving a BMW if he gets to ride for them next season in World Superbikes?

Attachments

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Could do with a wash. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
He obviously has to pay for his own fuel! :lol:;)

·
Registered
12,883 Posts

·
Registered
17,564 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
The number plate is far more valuable than the car!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
He had the registration TO52 LND on his Alfa spider. Maybe he still has it?
That number plate is cr&p! What the hell has a '2' got in common with an 'E'?! And the 'A' is missing...what a waste of money. I'd rather have a standard plate and spend the extra money on a decent car!

The only personal plate which would be fun is owned by Steve Parrish - PEN 1S :lol:...

... Nah, actually, I'd sell that too - it would be worth a fortune - and buy a great car. Personal plates are all a ridiculous waste of money.

·
Registered
17,564 Posts
That number plate is cr&p! What the hell has a '2' got in common with an 'E'?! And the 'A' is missing...what a waste of money. I'd rather have a standard plate and spend the extra money on a decent car!

The only personal plate which would be fun is owned by Steve Parrish - PEN 1S :lol:...

... Nah, actually, I'd sell that too - it would be worth a fortune - and buy a great car. Personal plates are all a ridiculous waste of money.

Is that on a Ferrari? I remember seeing it at cadwell or a carshow maybe ironic but really naff :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts