Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
I have always thought that the side view, that slightly raised shoulder behind the door is very similar to the 939 Spider.

·
Registered
32,011 Posts
If they look identical then ... Well ....!
The Solstice proportion though , I can agree with the Pinin Alfa . I wouldn't be surprised if it's a rebodied Pontiac one-off.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Isn't it obvious Jag are just trying to rip themselves off? Look at the shape of the lights and the exhaust positioning on the E-type.
But yes Alfa do need to use the 2uettottanta styling on the MX-5pider (bringing back popup headlights in the process), make a fixed roof version, offer a proper manual gearbox and NOT turn it into another 4C..

Attachments

·
Registered
4,735 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,625 Posts
Isn't it obvious Jag are just trying to rip themselves off? Look at the shape of the lights and the exhaust positioning on the E-type.
But yes Alfa do need to use the 2uettottanta styling on the MX-5pider (bringing back popup headlights in the process), make a fixed roof version, offer a proper manual gearbox and NOT turn it into another 4C..
Pop up headlights are not permitted anymore in the EU, hence why they all stopped using them...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts