Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, the other Jade Goody thread seems to gone slightly off topic.

Anyway, apparently she's doing the rounds of the TV Chat show in an attempt to rehabilitate herself to save her 'career'. There are rumours that she was coached as what to say when she exited the house.

Now, she's trying for the sympathy vote, saying her house was attacked and the Police are having to guard it. Oddly the Police have no records of the attack, or the guard they have outside link

She also claims to have been living in a hotel, and for some reason this is keeping her apart from her two children - why? Can't the millionairess afford to pay for them to stay in the hotel too :rant:

The sooner these types of people get off my TV screen the happier I'll be :tut:

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Shame !! :rolleyes:
Gary Slegg said:
What you said !! :mad: :rant:

N

·
0 Posts
2007: The year when being a thick moron
chav became unfashionable.

I see a glimmer of hope.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Gary Slegg said:
Well, the other Jade Goody thread seems to gone slightly off topic.

Anyway, apparently she's doing the rounds of the TV Chat show in an attempt to rehabilitate herself to save her 'career'. There are rumours that she was coached as what to say when she exited the house.

Now, she's trying for the sympathy vote, saying her house was attacked and the Police are having to guard it. Oddly the Police have no records of the attack, or the guard they have outside link

She also claims to have been living in a hotel, and for some reason this is keeping her apart from her two children - why? Can't the millionairess afford to pay for them to stay in the hotel too :rant:

Spot on. The soon we can say Jade who ? The better.

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
apparently she is being treated for shock and depression:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: , pull the other one love its got bells on it

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
I want to know:

1) how she's supposed to have made £8million :confused: :confused: :confused:

2) why anyone would want to buy her make-up; it hasn't done her any good except financially :confused: :confused: :confused:

3) why anyone would want to buy her perfume (unlesss the sweaty armpit smell is in fashion):confused: :confused: :confused:

V

·
0 Posts
We'll all be sorry when she kills herself as a result of post-BB stress syndrome!

.......................:confused:

N

·
0 Posts
VO2Max said:
We'll all be sorry when she kills herself as a result of post-BB stress syndrome!

Sorry because there'd be
one less door-knob in the world?
Why?

:)

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It does amaze me how some people become celebrities for nothing. When you think of all the peopkle who've been on Big Brother, she's probably the best known...and she didn't even win FFS!! :mad:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Apparently she was briefed by Channel 4 bods before the Davina interview. That explains why she didn't look particularly humbled or embarrassed and was able to more or less say the right things to wriggle off the hook - and why the public weren't allowed to the eviction shananigans.
That really is Big Brother stuff when they can 'freeze' time to make it look spontaneous whereas in reality she was coached for about 40 mins as to what to say to the chav-worlds answer to Jeremy Paxman who has been accused of letting her off lightly.

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
Alfie155 said:
...... she didn't look particularly humbled or embarrassed ......

Probably because she wasn't in the least bit embarressed and wouldn't know the meaning of humble if it was pointed out to her in a dictionary :mad:

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alfie155 said:
Apparently she was briefed by Channel 4 bods before the Davina interview. That explains why she didn't look particularly humbled or embarrassed and was able to more or less say the right things to wriggle off the hook - and why the public weren't allowed to the eviction shananigans.
Davina and Jade...don't they both sell beauty products, perhaps Davina had a certain amount of empathy with Jade :rolleyes:

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
badgers_nadgers said:
As well as having the same agent. :D
It wouldn't suprise me :D

V

·
0 Posts
Nev said:
Sorry because there'd be
one less door-knob in the world?
Why?

:)
I used the wrong smiley and I had to rush away to do some work! :rolleyes: :lol:
I wouldn't really wish death on anyone but somehow I don't think I'd miss her! :lol:

·
Registered
38,249 Posts
Gary Slegg said:
Davina and Jade...don't they both sell beauty products, perhaps Davina had a certain amount of empathy with Jade :rolleyes:

Jade Goody and Beauty... Thats a bit of a contradiction.
The make up would have to be exceptionally good to make her look nice. :D

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Apparently she's off to India with a film crew to say sorry :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts