Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if these Guys are still operating and have a current contact number for them please? Thanks

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It may appear if these trimmers have ceased trading. I have rang the number many times over the past few days and it just rings out, cannot even leave a message. Does anyone know if this is the case?

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
There are still trading, I live close to their Garage, in fact I walked past there yesterday, and they were indeed as busy as usual.......:thumbs:

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Just called down there now, and spoke to Raymond, that Facebook page is nothing to do with them, but the phone number is 01792- 461022, and was ringing and being answered whilst I was there, if you want to try again.......:)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just called down there now, and spoke to Richard, that Facebook page is nothing to do with them, but the phone number is 01792- 461022, and was ringing and being answered whilst I was there, if you want to try again.......:)
Wow, I really appreciate the effort you have gone to by physically gong and checking for me! Just goes to show what a great Alfa Community we are part of. I tried the number again and this time Raymond answered. He was such a nice guy and gave me a brilliant price to fit the hood. Just need to book a day off work now and get it done. I am sure the drive from Sheffield to Cardiff will be well worth it! Again, thank you so very much :thumbs:

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
No problem, its just around the corner from me, glad you got hold of Raymond, and he will do a good job for you I'm sure.......:thumbs:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No problem, its just around the corner from me, glad you got hold of Raymond, and he will do a good job for you I'm sure.......:thumbs:
I am sure he will too, he was familiar with the car and quoted me less than £100 to do the fitting!

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
I went there a few weeks back. Looked more like an AQ Cell than the trimmers I used to know.

I drove away after getting some very wrong place / wrong time looks!

There's a place near Eurocarparts that everyone raves about.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I went there a few weeks back. Looked more like an AQ Cell than the trimmers I used to know.

I drove away after getting some very wrong place / wrong time looks!

There's a place near Eurocarparts that everyone raves about.
Oh. Whats the other place called?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Stratos, I've used these guys to replace the plastic windows on an old merc SL I had before. Did a real nice job and the full hood replacements I saw being done in the shop at the time looked like they were done very well also.

Might be a bit closer to you as well. Cabriolet Car Hood Supply and Fit Birmingham West Midlands

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Yes. Looked very dodgy by there.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
I used Jack Smith's place about 2 yrs ago and he did my spider rear screen. Forget the back lane image his quality of work is excellent. Previous to that he also re boulstered my letaher seat again top quality work.
Try him

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
I tried phoning when there as have used them before. No answer:(

Talking to a few of the PH crew, they could have finished.

Automotive Leather Interiors is the place on the Enterprise Park.

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
I used Jack Smith's place about 2 yrs ago and he did my spider rear screen. Forget the back lane image his quality of work is excellent. Previous to that he also re boulstered my letaher seat again top quality work.
Try him
Totally agree Stef, they do a brilliant job at at a reasonable price......:thumbs:

I think Simon is being a bit harsh there TBH......:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts