Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

My spider keep's pulling to the left more severly when the road camber is quite apparent i have had the tracking checked (spot on) tyre pressures (spot on) does any one else suffer the same?

Any idea's to what it could be?:confused:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Perhaps the front bush on the left trailing arm in front is worn out, are the car twisting when you accelerate hard and have some speed?

:)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hi lfcalfa not sure what your car problem is but great car/team choice ! got a 3.0gtv and lifelong lfc fan been up a few times but not yet in my gtv hope to get there quicker now !

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Perhaps the front bush on the left trailing arm in front is worn out, are the car twisting when you accelerate hard and have some speed?

:)
Never though of that it's very possible i'm going to see when under hard acceleration

Also garage mechanic said that it could possibly be tread worn on the tyre more so on the front nearside (where the car is pulling) and to swap them around to see do you think that could cause it?

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Two new boots on the front and alignment all round transformed the GTV from a poor uncomfortable ride to a mean fast road machine. :)

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Never though of that it's very possible i'm going to see when under hard acceleration

Also garage mechanic said that it could possibly be tread worn on the tyre more so on the front nearside (where the car is pulling) and to swap them around to see do you think that could cause it?
Worn front bush will course the tyre to scrub so if you swap them you could end up needing two tyers instead of one ;)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Up the reds 3-0 come on man city ! gonna get powerflex bushes all round rear tyres worn unevenly and car does tramline on uneven roads believe they will make a big difference ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts