1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
155 Veloce
Bianco White
Red leather Interior
Heated Seats (have in present car) Can't do without once you have had them..
Parking Sensors (have in my present car)
Visibility Pack "" "" "" ""
18in Spoke Wheels
Sports Pedals

There is a slight dilemma on the choice between upgrade to Bose.... or a sunroof... MMMMmmm

anyone have any ideas;)

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
155 Veloce
Bianco White
Red leather Interior
Heated Seats (have in present car) Can't do without once you have had them..
Parking Sensors (have in my present car)
Visibility Pack "" "" "" ""
18in Spoke Wheels
Sports Pedals

There is a slight dilemma on the choice between upgrade to Bose.... or a sunroof... MMMMmmm

anyone have any ideas;)
Excellent choices, every single one of them. The only options I don't have are Vis Pack and Parking Sensors; BOSE is what I'd take over a sunroof (and did actually) because in England, it's more of a "look at the rain above your head" roof, which gets rather depressing.

·
Registered
631 Posts
I would say the sunroof would look good with the white, there was a white one at Brooklands I thought it looked spot on.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
definetely bose...the regular speakers are crap....:p

B

·
0 Posts
White with red leather does look really good and I was sooooo close to ordering that combo myself.

As for options, if it was a fixed glass roof, I'd get it, with an electric roof you lose too much head room with it fitted, so I wouldn't get it myself, but I'll certainly miss not having a glass roof for the extra light.

Bose = over priced tat IMHO, take some tunes to the dealer and have a listen to the stereo and decide for yourself if you think it needs spending a whopping £600 on. Bose opinions seem to be love or hate.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Almost the exact spec we picked and all great options. (We also had the climate, brilliant, looks great but expensive and the folding mirrors) Vis pack and parking sensors are great and a big step up from previous ALFA systems.
Bose is overrated IMHO but will all work with B&M and steering wheel controls which aftermarket probably wont. I find if you tweek the Blaupunkt it is acceptable though not up to the BOSE. Sunroof looks great also and the regret later comments are a bit old school as modern sunroofs are pretty sound. Think on balance with white i would go sunroof or 120 and have both. (120 and 155 are remarkably similar, just 120 runs out of grunt a bit earlier in the rev range)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Do you have any pics of yours GC?. It's great to hear from somebody who has the same Good :) Taste
If you had your choice again would you still choose the Bose system???

·
Registered
803 Posts
I would love a sun roof, but the cost is just crazy money.

The bose side of it is just down to personal tastes, dont mind the standard and can always spend the bose cash on some uprated speakers (suspect changing the head unit isnt worth the headache for the improvement).

Comes down to parking sensors - the aftermarket ones arent as good
Flashy pedles - I was weak!
cruise control - Average speed cameras suck donkey balls

Kimono, its your car I am afaid that you are going to have to decide what you want on it, none of our suggestions should really be changing your mind about things just confirming your opinon!

GK

Either way - Pickies when it arrives!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I know wot u mean about the Pedals. I've changed my mind more times than enough(typical girl)!!! But I always keep going back to them.Just think they look the part... How often do you get to choose design foot pedals..If you're going to get an Alfa you've just got to have them:lol: :thumbs:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
u go girl and hav wat u want...:cheese:

·
Registered
841 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts